R. Steven Rogers Protective Services is a full-service risk management / consulting company, addressing the needs of individuals and business alike. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured.
Our Principal holds both a Private Detective’s License and a Protective Agent’s license issued by the State of Minnesota Department of Public Safety, as well as being a certified EMT since 1997.
Our advisory board includes Insurance and business executives, Attorneys, and Doctors as well as specialists in a variety of fields. Our specialists come from a variety of backgrounds from business to military special operations. We are confident that we have the necessary resources to provide the services required.
Our services / experience includes:
- Presidential / Congressional Campaign Executive Protection
- Political campaign security / consulting including rallies & events
- School District emergency management
- Corporate proxy battles
- Business consulting including tax audits
- Infection control / penetration testing
- Public event security and disaster management planning
Proper investigations are time-consuming, difficult and often expensive. As the stakes increase, so does the need for accurate information and analysis. We understand the necessity of integrity and accuracy in any investigation, and treat each case with the same gravity regardless of scope. We have worked on numerous high-profile cases including federal civil rights, murder, and probate.
References available upon request.
Taking a holistic approach to security involves analyzing risk, finding affordable preventative measures and evaluating their effectiveness. We offer a wide range of services to reduce many types of risk, rather than just providing guards. Prevention is almost always far cheaper in the long run.
- Investigations specializing in legal support services including detailed case analysis, expert witness and consulting.
- Protective Agents Corporate, Executive & Dignitary protection, premises and event security, terminations & workplace violence prevention.
- Protective Films (security film & anti-graffiti films for doors and windows)
- Physical Security (evaluation, lighting, door / window hardening, camera installation)
- Security Consulting / Planning (business, home, travel)
- Training & Education (First aid, CPR, pathogen protection & prevention, firearms, permits to carry, self-defense).